scroll

Monday, April 5, 2010

Gettin Ready For The Show!!!!

Yep, I'm getting ready for the upcoming Monticello Antique
Marketplace Home & Garden Show
coming this Friday, April 9 10am sharp!!!!
I have been pricing, sewing (yep sewing!!) and creating lots of wonder......

I was VERY excited to find out my friend Lisa from The Back Porch (non blogger :) will be coming over from Redmond, OR to join us in the excitement. She always has lots of great treasures. You might remember her and Peggy from The Kindred Roses Flea Market held at my home last April....
Here is a pic of her booth. WOW
Can't wait to see her!!!!

Be sure to come early for best selection.
See ya at the show...
Julie

4 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

I think I can make this one! Hope to be there Friday am.

Unknown said...

Have a grand time. Hope you had a wonderful & joyful Easter.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

raggygirlvintage said...

Sounds like fun, sigh!
Tracey

raggygirlvintage said...

Yes, will have to plan a trip down there sometime:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tracey