scroll

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Booth at Monticello

What a busy week. My booth is up and running.
Here are some pics of what you will find.















This is Bertha pictured above. She is very large, heavy and primitive.
What more could you ask for in a woman!!
Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving. There is so much to be thankful for.
Also, a special thanks to all the folks at Monticello for making my move smooth as silk.
Everyone is so nice there. I love my new family!!!
Blessings Julie

6 comments:

Gail said...

Wow!
Looks lovely, I hope I can make it up there to shop...I love Monticello!

Maison Douce said...

Julie, your booth looks absolutely amazing!!!! True eye candy!!! I'll be seeing you around!!
Isabel

Andy's Attic said...

Julie,
It all looks so great! Can't wait to get over the river to see it in person. (already saw an item that I need, want, should have, ha)
Annette

The Flying Bee said...

Yay! Your booth looks great! So excited for you!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

xo,
Adrienne

Amy'svintagecottage said...

Your booth looks great! Hoping to bring some of the girls down for the Christmas show!
Happy Thanksgiving
Amy
Todays Country Store

Anonymous said...

Julie , Love your booth !! You are such a welcome addition to the family. Have a blessed Thanksgiving , Sue