scroll

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Vintage Thanksgiving........Some Images to Share!


Julie and I did some treasure hunting today.  We attended an Estate Sale which had a ton of great primitives and some wonderful ephemera (I LOVE old paper!)  Boy, did we find some great stuff, which both her and I will share with you in the next couple of days (the rainy weather didn't permit us to take some photos today). 

At the sale, I found some Antique Thanksgiving Postcards, postmarked from the early 1900's.  I thought I would scan these into my computer and use them to make place cards for Thanksgiving Dinner.  I also thought these would look adorable tucked into a wreath.  I'm sharing these with you to use in your own Thanksgiving decor.  Enjoy!


Pssst.......Check out Chloe Rose's Blog, there will be a couple of other vintage Thanksgiving images there too!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Those are so pretty, I love vintage.

Michelle said...

wow, those are some old postcards. Nice find!

papel1 said...

Very nice postcards.
Judy