scroll

Monday, November 17, 2008

I Wish.....


I had a housekeeper, so I could craft all day long.   My best friend from childhood, Jennifer, came over Sunday morning and we worked on our craft projects.  She busily worked on her scrapbooks and I worked on these altered spoons.  I had stumbled upon some of these during my visits in blogland and I wanted to make some myself.  










Julie and I went estate sale shopping on Friday and also stopped by Natalie's, aka Vintage Sparrow, to look at some treasures she was parting with.  It was great to meet her and she was very generous.  Her house was absolutely gorgeous......lots of white aged and chippy paint.  Very inspiring.  Here's some of our treasures from Sparrow and the sales......



I love this lady in the spectacles......



Julie found this fab quilt.....in really good condition too.



I found some old ink and medicine bottles that I will fill with glitter......



I found some vintage wedding cake tops.  They have seen better days, but they were very interesting.  I thought I would take them apart and use the flowers on other project, if nothing else.....






2 comments:

Kindred Roses said...

Christa, I know where you can get more spoons to make those fantastic treasures.....ME!!!!!

The Little Miss said...

i love te spoons...i made some spoons on my blog too...they are fun to make