scroll

Monday, July 23, 2012

Do You Know What Time It Is?

Yep, that's right....Its Barn House Baby!!!
I have been frantically
Sanding
Primering
Painting
Distressing
Waxing
Sweating profusely
Getting ready for show time.
This Saturday, July 28th, details below...you wont want to miss it.
I am very honored to be an invited guest for the third year in a row!!!
Thanks J&J
I love you both!!!



Here is a sneak peak of a fabulous french chair I had reupholstered.
I love the way it turned out...Why cant I just keep it????

Wear your best junkin clothes, comfiest junkin shoes, and bring your truck....It's going to be a FAB party!
See you Saturday!
Jules

1 comment:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Have a wonderful day! I won't be able to make it this year....heading to the beach :).

I'll call you for coffee.

Christa :)