scroll

Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas On The Brain.......

Yes yes, it's true.
I have been thinking about Christmas for the last couple of weeks.
I know that it's due to the last minute push to get all my ducks in a row for the Crafts Unlimited Holiday Boutique,
in addition to finalizing my space for the incredible Monticello Christmas Show.
Christmas was confirmed when Mike and I went to Dennis Company and they were stocking their shelves with the cutest Christmas stuff ever!!!
Who needs Halloween when Christmas is coming.........Ho Ho Ho

So be sure to mark your calender for
November 5 & 6, 2010
Fri. 9-7 Sat. 9-4
Juried Show that incorporates wonderful antiques and superb crafts
together in one unique Boutique. Join us Friday evening for refreshments at our
Artist Reception.
Canned food donation accepted for food bank.
See you there
Julie

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

I will be by to see you! Have always loved this show,
Annette

Florence said...

Have a great show, maybe I will be able to get by there. Hugs Florene

My Shabby Passion said...

I need some more of your wonderful soap that you make! I always end up giving it away for gifts, and never have any for myself! I have never been to this show, so I think I should check it out!
Michelle