scroll

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Start of a Long Weekend!!!


Today is my Friday....Yeah!!!


The start of a long 4 day weekend.


The girls are back in school. Sidney a freshman, Shelby a senior and Sarah will be celebrating 21 in a few months. When I think back when I was in my 20's I never thought about what I would be like at 43....You know what though-I am exactly who I want to be!!!


Sassy, fun, bossy, confident, a mother and wife, with a professional career in health care,
a good friend to have and most of all free to live how I want to live.


Happy Labor Day to all the hard workers!!!

I have some great plans this weekend.

A little fishin with Mike, Sarah and Chris....

I have some junkin trips planned looking for some of this.....


And I will be busy getting ready for this.....


The fall show is just around the corner and there is sooooo much to do!!!


Hope you all have a fantastic Holiday, get lots of rest, spend time with family and friends

and eat lots of good food.

Blessings

Julie

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend. Four day weekends are sucha treat!!
Annette