scroll

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

American Primitives At Clayson Farms




My friend Leslee really knows how to put on a Farm Sale!!!


Have you been before???


It is a must. I am so excited to be a part of her 8th annual show. The atmosphere is wonderful, the junk is awesome and the weather is going to be super.


I have even saved enough treasures for a double booth and I will be selling right along with some of the best junkers out there...Like Joy from Auntie Joy, Sue from Bella Shabby, Erin from Rickety Picket & Kim from Flutterby Farm just to name a few.


Hope to see you Saturday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet girl , We'll see you there! Its going to be a fun show.
What day are you headed up?
Sue

marilyn said...

Wish I could be there. Love your stuff.

Florence said...

Safe journey to Yakima and great sales for you. I am still on the fence as to whether I will get to come. Hugs to you. Florence

Patina said...

Wow, you girls keep busy!
It should be a warm one, bring lots of water!
Hope you have another successful show!
Have fun!
Debbie

CLAYSON FARM said...

Ok so now I know who I'm putting in charge of the PR next year!!! Thanks so much for the post!! I can't wait to see you all!

Drive Safe...xoxo

Maison Douce said...

Lisa and I are coming to shop!!!! We'll see you there... Have a safe trip, sweetie!!!!
Isabel

chicroses said...

I have been enjoying your blog and wishing I could have attended those shows. We used to do the one at Clayson farms. It was so much fun.Sally