scroll

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Decision Made

First, I wanted to give you an update on my buffet (previous post, paint it or leave it).
I am very happy that I did not choose to paint that beautiful piece and she sold within the first few minutes of the show. YEAH
However, this piece that I got yesterday needed some painting!!
This sweet little desk gets one more coat and then some lovely antiquing
and will be ready for her debut....

I have been busy getting all my ducks in a row for the upcoming Barn House Flea.
See you on the 31st of July
Blessings Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie...Got your message about photos for your booth at BarnHouse and photos of the show in general...What an AWESOME idea! I would love to do that......I have been wanting to go to the show anyways...Do you think I could get in early to take photos before all of the shoppers arrive? Probably need permission from The Boys....Do you know if they have a photographer there anyways? I would send them copies of all my photos:) I just want the photo credit to build my business:) Thanks for the GREAT IDEA! I miss you and hope it all works out! Talk Soon! Chandra

My Shabby Passion said...

Julie-
I just found a really awesome buffet too, and in really good shape. Thought i'd paint it too, but now I'm rethinking after reading your post. Can I ask, what did your buffet sell for? Not sure what to put on mine. Thanks!
Michelle

Gidget said...

Love the desk so cute! I am so jelous you get to go to the Barn House, there blog was the first blog i went on, i seem it in a magazine and i went on and fell instantly in LOVE! Then i went on blog to blog to blog and now i have started my own but i am very new at it and only have 4 followers. lol I love anything, shabby chic, antqiue, old, chipped..etc... Your blog is beautiful too... Have fun with the Barn House boys, I hope to go one day... Gidget