scroll

Friday, June 18, 2010

8th Grade Graduation and New Treasures At Monticello

Here are a few items I will be taking to Monticello this afternoon.
Love these Victorian boots.
So petite and tiny....
This little file box is definitely from a Portland, OR Medical Office.
One of the tags says "Providence Foundation"
I can picture this in a craft or art room, holding all kinds of trinkets or paints.
I also have some goats milk soap all prepared just for you!!!
Dirty Girl, White Tea & Ginger, Huckleberry and Clementine Cupcake...YUM
Last night was Sid's 8th grade graduation. I can't believe she will be in high school next year!!!
My baby's growin up to be a beautiful lady....

(notice I had a little issue with the camera :()
Below is Spencer, Sid's boyfriend.
He is a very nice boy.

I was hoping to work on my tan this weekend,
but since the sunshine doesn't want to cooperate I may just have to go junkin!!!!!!
Hope all is well with my friends in blog land.
Blessings
Julie

4 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Sid looks cute..congratulations to her! Hope your junking goes well!
I'm getting ready for our Vintage Gathering flea next weekend,
Annette

Treasure Hunter said...

Congrats on the graduation!
Amundson is having another auction in BG tomorrow. Will I see you there?
I got some cute finds today. (Trying to get them post right now.) Yesterday was all about the Little Treasurer Hunter's finds. :) He makes out great with the treasures. Good luck junkin' tomorrow where ever you end up.

Lisa Johnson said...

Hey you! My son just graduated 8th grade too! Now I have two in HS. Ugh! So hard to see them grow up so fast. Have a fun junking weekend. I'm heading for some sunshine.

XO,

Lisa

Laurie said...

Congrats to Sid! Love the boots and I can't wait to get my hands on some of that soap!