scroll

Friday, April 30, 2010

If I Feel Like It!

I'm beat!!!!
This weekend is going to be dedicated to
"if I feel like it"
Working full time and having a business on the side has got me super tired this week.
After work has been dedicated to making soap, lotion and painting picture frames,
not to mention mom and wife duties.....Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough.
I am taking the weekend off (Ok that really never happens, but I like to say and think it :)
I promised Mike I would get up early and go fishing with him on Saturday or Sunday.
Us wives need to spend some "him" time once in awhile.
Lord knows he spends lots of me time.
(at Monticello, fixing wooden broken things, redoing pieces that require the drill, saw, etc.)
I could not do this without him.
Thanks honey.
So I hope all my blog readers take some time for themselves this weekend
or spend some "him" time with the hubby.
We kind of need them :)
Blessings to you all
Julie

7 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Enjoy your "if I feel like it" weekend. They are very important to our sanity.
Annette

My Shabby Passion said...

Amen Julie! I could not do it without my junk-hauler/fix-it man either! Enjoy your week-end!
Michelle

AuroraSuzette said...

I hear you! I also work, almost full time, business on side, 4 kids (3 still at home), and a husband. And pets. If I weren't working Saturday, I'd join you on your mission. Your daughter is very pretty, and looks like you!

The Flying Bee said...

I am glad you are taking some time to relax. You are right, I know I couldn't do it either without all the help I get from my hubby!

Enjoy your weekend!

p.s. I LOVE that cart liner you made!

p.s.s. I am missing you too!

xo,
Adrienne

Patina said...

Hope you enjoy your "me/him" time!
I was pooped out just reading about everything you have to juggle! You need some rest time! Kick up those feet, put in a fun movie and relax!
Hugs!

Surprised by Joy said...

Hi Julie! Good for you for taking time for yourself. I know it's well deserved. (And your hubby will appreciate it!) Just started my blog, would love to have you come and visit! ~Kay

Florence said...

You are so right Julie, do what ever you feel like. Florence