scroll

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Booth at Expo

Here are some pics of my booth at this last weekend's Portland Antique & Collectible
Show. Thank you to everyone who came out to shop, look and visit!!!
I was able to meet a new friend. Rene from Miss Gracie's House introduced herself and visited with me for a bit. Check out her blog...... Rene, so nice to meet you!!!!
Stopped by Monticello tonight and did some "booth redo". Took a nice bead board cabinet and a gray nightstand. Grey is a hot color this year, especially in Sweden.

I had a wonderful time and am looking forward to my next show at Monticello Home and Garden Show. Mark your calendar to attend.
April 9th 10:00 am
Blessings
Julie

2 comments:

Sammy Girl said...

Hi, Julie!
Back in Oregon (even if for just a week!!) Sorry to have missed EXPO and all the fun. Crazy busy trying to get everything together for Saturday .... now if I could just schedule some sunshine ....
Hope you are doing well and everyone is happy and healthy.
HUGS!

Betty :)

AuroraSuzette said...

Your booth was so beautifully arranged and full of vintage treasurers. I don't know how you guys keep your spaces at these shows looking so good...they're always full of folks shopping and admiring!