scroll

Monday, December 14, 2009

Treasures That Never Make it To My Booth

Happy Monday Everyone.
OK, I will admit I was having a hard time trying to figure out a good post for the week.
So, here are a couple of my addictions that you will probably never see offered at my sales....
Can't seem to part with any of the ones I find :)

French Grain Sacks
Love, Love them!!!!!

Vintage Blue Ticking Down Pillows!!!
Not the clean ones, the well loved ones!!!
Love, Love them!!!
Maybe one day I will get too many....
Naaaa
Blessings for a fine week.
Julie

2 comments:

Patina said...

Oh boy! Love the French Grain Sacks! I never find those. I would have a hard time parting with them also.

Unknown said...

You like them like I love/adore my vintage feed sacks.

Merry Christmas ~
TTFN ~Marydon
**NEW BLOG**
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com