scroll

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Projects In The Works

Happy Wednesday!!!
Well I have been on the hunt for new treasures.
The American Primitives show at Clayson Farm was a huge success and I got cleaned out!!!
And I have Molly Mo's to get ready for...
If you haven't heard about Diane's show it is something you don't want to miss.
She has the most beautiful Victorian home and property you have ever seen and I am fortunate to have been invited to sell my treasures there. I will be able to visit all my friends Auntie Joy, Martha, Diane and meet some new ones to.
Here is the info.
DIRECTIONS TO MOLLY MO'S:
From I-5: Exit 253 onto Hwy 22 east approx 12 mi towards Stayton. Take Golf Club Rd exit, turn left at overpass, right on Sublimity Rd to 4-way stop. Continue straight on Starr St, curve left onto Berry, turn left on Cherry. Watch for signs. Cash or checks only.For info call:
503 769-4041


Then, if that wasn't enough I also have the
Monticello Fall Premier Show
September 4-27th

Be sure to check out all that I have been collecting....
Have a great day
Julie

4 comments:

Camas Antiques said...

Have fun at your upcoming events!

~Camas Antiques

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Hope our Fall Funky Junk Sisters Show is on your list of to dos! We would love to have you be a vendor.
Watch for a big announcement coming up!

Linda & Dixie
The Funky Junk Sisters

Florence said...

It was so exciting to hear that you were going to be at the Clayson Farm Sale, it was awesome.

Stephanie said...

I have read your blog but never have stopped to say hi! So, hello there!!
I will see you at Diane's next weekend, I live here in town !
Im excited to see what you bring !!
Safe travels and see ya soon :)
Stephanie