scroll

Monday, August 3, 2009

Fabulous Flea Market

We survived the heat, laughed, cried, visited with old friends, made some new friends
and sold some really great stuff!!!
Even had a visit from Joe! Thanks Joe!!!
Here are some shots of our booth.











Thank you to all our wonderful vendors. We couldn't have done it without you.
Jennifer, Barking Dogs
Debbie & Laurie, Worthy Goods
Laurence Tyler, Monticello Antiques
Debbie & Crystal, Camas Antiques
Lisa & Peggy, Junk Between Us Girls
Kimberly, Truly Scrumptious
Erin, Rickety Pickett
Next Adventure....Molly Mo's (more to come)
Enjoy!
Julie & Christa

3 comments:

Sammy Girl said...

Hey ya!
Had a super time ... and MR drove me around to look at houses, too! Don't think the link to my blog works on your site :(
I will try to post some pics from Saturday's show tomorrow ...
Have a great week and thanks for being such wonderful gals!
Betty :)

Barking Dogs Flea Market Style said...

I was completely flattered to have been a vendor at your show. Thanks for inviting me!

~Jennifer

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Beautiful! Wish I could have been there!