scroll

Monday, June 29, 2009

More Pics From JBUGS

Here are some more great pics of our JBUGS Experience.
This one above is Lisa Goads (one of the JBUGS) booth.
You can look for her at our Kindred Roses Flea Market August 1st.

This is the entrance to Peggy's farm. Cricket Song. Cute!!!!
She also will be making the trek to the Kindred Roses Flea Market!!!


Here are more (better, thanks Christa) pics of our booth at JBUGS in Redmond, OR.

Here's to the Red, White & Blue.

HOWDY PARTNER!

Uncle Sam would be jealous.


Vintage Linens were a hot item this weekend!

Wishing everyone well.
Julie & Christa

6 comments:

melanie said...

fabulous displays...and what a fun event- wish that I had been there. thanks for sharing...you have a wonderful blog!

Karen said...

That was a beautiful show! I'm seriously in need of a neat barn. I think coveting is more closely the word! Karen

Anonymous said...

Cool Stuff - can you tell me more about Jbugs show - I'd like to go -
Thanks -
Karen

Sammy Girl said...

So sorry we couldn't come! When is their October show?
Thanks and hugs!
Betty :)

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

The next JBUGS show is October 3rd. It will be in the same location at Cricket Song Farms.

Christa
Kindred Roses

Sue said...

Hi Girls!
Just wanted to pop in here too! Holly and I had a great time visiting at JBUGS. Your booth was so pretty! I don't think the weather could have been more perfect!! We are opening our Etsy shop this Sat. as part of PINK SATURDAY. We would love to have you stop by for a visit then. I am working on my JBUGS post and will have it up by lunch time. I look forward to seeing you Gals again soon!
Blessings~LillySue