scroll

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Off To Snohomish

Christa and I are taking our Prims to Town!!!!
We have been busy collecting old pie safes, primitive cabinets, barnwood hutches, shabby dressers, & antique medical cabinets for our upcoming show.
Snohomish Antiques & Arts Faire in Historic Downtown Snohomish. The charming town of Snohomish, long recognized as a premier Northwest destination for antiquities and fabulous finds, plays host to hundreds of permanent antiques dealers and artists. On Saturday, May 16, 2009 Antiques, Arts and more from all over the region will spill into the streets of the Historic District. Save the Date and plan a day trip of riverside views, fresh air and a truly one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
We are very excited and if you are up to a road trip, this is the place to be!!!
Blessings
Julie & Christa
Kindred Roses

6 comments:

Barking Dogs Flea Market Style said...

You girls are just amazing! I want a little bit of your energy... Have fun at the Show.

~Jennifer

Lisa Johnson said...

Wish we could make it up there. Sounds like it's going to be an awesome sale. I'll wish for good weather for you. Have fun!

Hugs,

Lisa

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

I'm looking forward to heading out on Friday......and looks like good weather too.....

Christa

mimi charmante said...

Hello lovelies~
So nice to meet you this weekend. Your booth was absolutely fabulous! I have linked you to my post today as I have a couple of photos from that afternoon. You two definitely know how to style your space - divine!
xo

mimicharmante.blogspot.com

manon 21 said...

belle ballade sur ton blog!

manon

Celticlass said...

Did you sell the Carnation Milk Box??Let me know. You are both great. Please email me if you still have that box. Thanks & Blessings. Erin